FANDOM


Attribute Normal Attr Icon Normal
Class
Class S Icon
Stats Lvl.1
+0
Lvl.30
+5
HP HP Icon 1798 2291+572
ATK ATK Icon 559 733+183
DEF DEF Icon 72 72+0
REC REC Icon 344 518+129
MANA MANA Icon 200
Evolves From None
Evolves Into Cpt. LuBu
Evolve Material Prism Kong
Location Honor Cube



LuBu
LuBu Icon
Star IconStar IconStar IconStar IconStar Icon
Epic Icon

LuBu
Evolution Tree

LuBu Icon Right Arrow Cpt. LuBu Icon
LuBu Cpt. LuBu
Plus Icon
Prism Kong Icon
Prism Kong
x3


Leader Skills
ATK Up All Have After!
Team ATK+20% (10 sec)
Surrender Now!
All enemies's DEF-35%, ATK-25% (25% chance, 10s), Attacks all with 50% ATK;
Magic Mirror Let's Blood!
Reflects all bad statuses from enemies for 6s
Attack + Debuff All Advance!
Attacks all with 180% ATK; (Shield Break chance 80%)
Support Skill
Attack + Debuff All Advance!
Attacks all with 180% ATK; (Shield Break chance 80%)
Passive Ability

All Monsters' Critical Damage +45%

Index
Obelisis Left Arrow LuBu Right Arrow Cpt. LuBu

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.