FANDOM


Attribute Normal Attr Icon Normal
Class
Class S+ Icon
Stats Lvl.1
+0
Lvl.30
+5
Lvl.50
+5
HP HP Icon 2800 3264+816 4974+1243
ATK ATK Icon 900 1074+268 1644+411
DEF DEF Icon 90 90+0 185
REC REC Icon 400 632+158 1283
MANA MANA Icon 240
Evolves From LuBu
Evolves Into None
Evolve Material N/A
Location Store



Cpt. LuBu
Cpt. LuBu Icon
Star IconStar IconStar IconStar IconStar IconStar Icon
Legendary Icon

Cpt. LuBu

"Advance to the attack and don't retire before the enemy!"
Evolution Tree

LuBu Icon Right Arrow Cpt. LuBu Icon
LuBu Cpt. LuBu
Plus Icon
Prism Kong Icon
Prism Kong
x3


Leader Skills
ATK Up All Have After! [60]
Team ATK+20% (10sec)
Unknown Surrender Now! [60]
All enemies's DEF-35%, ATK-25% (25% chance, 10s), Attacks all with 75% ATK;
Magic Mirror Let's Blood! [100]
Reflects all bad statuses from enemies for 6s
Attack + Debuff All Advance! [150]
Attacks all with 200% ATK; (shield Break chance 80%)
Support Skill
Attack + Debuff All Advance!
Attacks all with 200% ATK; (shield Break chance 80%)
Passive Ability

All Monsters' Critical Damage +65%

Index
LuBu Left Arrow Cpt. LuBu Right Arrow None

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.